Vehicle Mount Terminals
When selecting the most suitable vehicle/truck mount terminals, flexible design, accessories and ergonomics can make all the difference.
Some important considerations when selecting a terminal include:
- Mounting brackets: the correct way of mounting the terminal is key
- Screens: different applications may require different screen sizes, so size does matter
- Accessories: with hundreds of inputs a day, robust keyboards are a must
- Standard elements: terminals that have a standard body yet flexible screens allow harmonisation of the management of your terminal park
- Cabling: a DC-DC converter attached to the back of the terminal avoids complex montage and facilitates accessibility during maintenance
In addition to working with the leading providers of truckmount terminals (Motorola, LXE), Zetes also offers complementary robust vehicle-mounted terminals developed by IND, a German affiliate of the Zetes Group.