Freedom of choice for maximum results
A successful voice implementation needs to adapt to your operation. That is why 3iV Crystal offers you freedom of choice in terms of:
- Applications: picking, cross-docking, put-away, inventory, ...
- Terminals: voice dedicated and multimodal, of all leading manufacturers
- Integration: direct and middleware
- Environment: warehouse, DC, back of store, in-store
Working closely with you, our specialists will advice you on the configuration that offers you maximum results.
Key features & benefits of 3iV Crystal
- Applications adapted to your processes: use voice as the only interface or combine it with other interfaces such as screens, keyboards or scanners to enable checks or input additional data
- Always best-fit hardware platform: faithful to our hardware-agnostic approach, we advise you on the terminals that best fit your specific requirements, whether those may be Motorola, Vocollect, Intermec or LXE
- Seamless integration with the host system: via dedicated modules for direct & middleware integration
- Proven results in the most demanding environments: ambient, frozen, chilled areas, combined with AGV’s, conveyors
- Measure results and make better decisions: via the user-friendly administration tool 3iV Console
A proven, low-risk solution
- Installed base covers 60% of EMEA voice market:
- + 800 projects
- + 75,000 users
- Implementations in 20+ countries
- SAP certified integration
- Dedicated specialists at the 3i Voice Innovation Centre ensure continuous solution enhancement
- Local specialists in our pan-European network ensure rapid service and support when you need it
Voice references and case studies
Pharmaceutical distributor CERP ensures timely deliveries at peak times, several times a day.
L’Oréal achieves sharp reduction in the number of errors and improves customer satisfaction.
Retailer Système U Sud has operators up and running in no time during peak times.
Visionlab reduces errors by 30% by integrating 3iV Crystal with automated carrousels and SAP.